Thread: Our life/How are you fighting with stress?

How are you fighting with stress?

I believe everybody has his own solution. We are living in tough environment with constant competition.

When I was younger, I put on sport uniform, shoes and run. Sometimes I did twenty or even forty kilometres. After those exercises I felt tied and my thought switched to the more basic stuff - rest, water and food. In the beginning of the jogging I felt some kind of pleasant lifting (later I read that our brain inject endorphin to motivate us moving faster).

Now I prefer walking. Typically about 30 kilometres. Unfortunately, we can do it during weekend only and mostly if the weather is good.

I still have this pleasant filling of tiredness and during my work week emotions could not taker over me.

I hope you can find time and try my way to easier stress over physical activities.

Good luck!

Re: How are you fighting with stress?

Dear Sergey,

The idea to post a passage on how to fight stress is very nice indeed, but you hammer with the negativity from the very first line. Why not start with something more positive that the credit crunch?! Not mentioning things like sports uniform.. it is not uni form any more if you know what I mean. One more thing, the Russian text behind it is very strong.

Originally posted by PermOlga

Dear Sergey,

The idea to post a passage on how to fight stress is very nice indeed, but you hammer with the negativity from the very first line. Why not start with something more positive that the credit crunch?! Not mentioning things like sports uniform.. it is not uni form any more if you know what I mean. One more thing, the Russian text behind it is very strong.

Dear Olga,

Thank you very much for finding time to post your message in this thread.
It would be very nice if you have your thoughts how to tackle with stress.
I believe everybody will appreciate if you share your idea with us.

Thank you.

Walking could be more beneficial than visiting the gym, according to survey.

New research shows that walking could be even more beneficial to your health than taking a trip to the gym, according to deccanchronicle.com.

The study was conducted by researchers from the Maastricht University in Holland. It involved splitting 18 young people aged 19-24 into three different groups.

The first group was sedentary for 14 hours, the second sedentary for 13 hours then active for an hour and the last sat for six hours then walked for four and stood for two.

Results showed that exercise over an extended period significantly improve cholesterol and lipid levels far greater than bursts of vigorous exercise over a short period of time.

Talking about the results, Dr Hans Savelberg who led the study told dailymail.co.uk: "One hour of daily exercise cannot compensate for the negative effects of inactivity on insulin sensitivity and plasma lipids if the rest of the day is spent sitting." He continued: "Reducing inactivity by low intensity activities such as walking at a leisurely pace and standing is more effective than physical exercise in improving these parameters in sedentary subjects."

The doctor claimed results showed extended daily non-sitting should be promoted to improve health, rather than short bursts of energy, such as trips to the gym.

Source

After the long work in the office I take a cup of strong coffee. It gives me instant relaxation from stress.

In my experience coffee is whipping up your nervous system

Yes cup of coffee and massage on head gives me awesome feeling......

yes a mug of coffee and massage along with positive thoughts gives relief from stress, give it at try

http://www.pass-4-sure.net   [url=http://www.pass-4-sure.net/]http://www.pass-4-sure.net[/url]