Thread: Наша жизнь/Resignation letter

Resignation letter

Chief Executive Officer

Acme Company

456 Main St.

Philadelphia, PA 12345

Dear Ms. Boss,

I am writing to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position as Administrative Assistant with Acme Company. My last day of employment will be January 14, as per the responsibilities under the terms of my employment contract.

I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at Acme and your professional guidance and support. I wish you and the company success in the future.

Yours sincerely

Jill Applicant

Re: Resignation letter

Email Subject Line: Resignation

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Please accept this message as notification that I am leaving my position with ABCD effective September 15.

I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at ABCD and your professional guidance and support. I wish you and the company success in the future.

Please let me know what to expect as far as my final work schedule, accrued vacation leave, and my employee benefits.

If I can be of assistance during this transition, please let me know.

Your Name

Your City, State, Zip Code

Your Phone Number

Your Email

Date

Name

Title

Organization

Address

City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

I regret to inform you that I am resigning from my position as Marketing Manager for the ABCD Company. My last day of employment will be November 15.

I will be working for a local non-profit organization and look forward to the new direction of my career, even though I will miss my job and ABCD Company.

Thank you for the support and the opportunities that you have provided me during the last several years. I have enjoyed my tenure with the company.

I wish you and the company all the best. I do hope our paths cross again in the future.

Sincerely,

Your Name

Ms. Josephine Boss

Chief Executive Officer

Acme Company

456 Main St.

Philadelphia, PA 12345

Dear Ms. Boss,

This letter is to confirm my resignation as the Online Editor at Acme Company.

I have accepted a position as Senior Online Editor at a growing media company in New York. I am looking forward to my new position and the challenges that await me.

My last day of work will be January 14, which provides plenty of time for me to finish ongoing projects and to turn over my position to my replacement.

My experiences at Acme have been very rewarding. I appreciate having had the opportunity to work for such a fine company, and I wish you and the company continued success.

Sincerely, Thomas Applicant